Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dodger Blue, Falcon Blues

Tonight, I went to my first professional baseball game and I'm pretty sure it won't be my last. I went to Dodger Stadium with fellow staff members to watch the Dodgers play the Astros (from Houston, in case you're not a baseball fan). The Dodgers won 9-6, in a game in which the Astros should have never scored. For a better game summary compete with quotes from players, click the link......
="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060511/ap_on_sp_ba_ga_su/bbn_astros_dodgers;_ylt
=Ar83Y8FcnRv2b2E15ErAEao_z7QF;_ylu=X3oDMTBjMHVqMTQ4BHNlYwN5bnN1YmNhdA--">

Staying on the topic of baseball, the team from Cerritos failed to make the playoffs for the second year in a row. Their loss to Orange Coast College by a score of 4-3 on Tuesday, eliminated them from playoff contention.

Even if the team had advanced, they would have been seeded #17 out of 18 spots. More than likely they would have been eliminated in the first round, unless they pulled off a miracle game.

Also, another staff member suggested that I write about my views on Barry Bonds. I'll do so in a future blog. When, I don't know, but be sure to look out for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home