Friday, June 02, 2006

Did The Lynx Read My Last Entry??

After I posted a few days ago about how I don't care too much for the WNBA, because of the lack of excitement and scoring, the Minnesota Lynx broke the record for the highest score in a game on Wednsday.

They beat the L.A. Sparks by a score of 114-71. In the process they got their first win of the season.

The Lynx were led by rookie guard Seimone Augustus, who scored 26 points. It's way too early in the season, but she's my pick for Rookie Of The Year.

What a way to win! Getting your first win of the season by dismantling one of the premier teams in the WNBA.

In case you were wondering, I didn't watch the game. That's what I get for not caring to much for women's basketball huh?? I missed history.

But I'm looking forward to watching more women's games, to see how the season goes. I'll be looking to see if there will be anymore 110 point games. Or maybe 90 point games.....80 points at least! C'mon ladies, I know you can do it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home