Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Watching history

I know this has nothing to do with Cerritos athletics, but I watched and attended the greatest baseball game of all time, last night!!! Four back to back homeruns including a 2-hit homerun by Nomar Garciapara to end the game!! I've never seen anything like that before!!

I and a few staff members of the paper went, but I'm sure we all didn't know we'd have a chance to witness history.

And the best part was, not only did I get to watch one of the greatest games in baseball history, I also got a free blanket and free 10 chicken wings from Hooters because the Dodgers scored 10 runs and won the game.

It was so surreal!! I can't even describe it in words. Because of that, I'll let the L.A. Times say it for me.

L.A. Times Dodger blog of the game

Game summary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home